Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Back Again...

As usual...
Am back here blogging again for after a few months...
Have no idea which and where am I labeling this post to...
I think I'll tag both...
But...
That is not important...
What I have to say on this post is important...

After the TWO not long not short but EXTREME years that I had gone through...
Now, come the part where I am heading to my CONVOCATION...
But...
Hold your horses MISS, you ain't going to get your Diploma not until you had go for your INDUSTRIAL TRAINING...

Well...
That is where am I now...
Industrial Training (IT) at the Prince Hotel and Residence Kuala Lumpur...
How the hell did I ended up here...
Oh well...
First, was planning to go Port Dickson (PD) for training as all the students in my college who choose hotel industry will be ending up there...
Then, because of lots of advises from my mother, from the sensei, and most importantly form my heart...

Although deep down inside I would rather be in PD with my friends...
Due to my situation on "Can't Let Go of My Baby King" issue...
I choose to have my IT at Kuala Lumpur (KL)...

And I told the person in charge I was going and decided to have my IT here at KL, she helped to spread the news as I have no idea where to do my IT...
Well, I actually have one...
But, I won't choose there as I had been there to do my part-time job for almost a year...
So I was thinking and hoping that there will be a NEW EXPOSURE to other hotels...

And weeks before my IT starts...
The Training Manager, Mr Raymond called and asked me for an interview and Hotel Orientation...
I was having my FINALS...
So I said I can't go for the Hotel Orientation...
Then, he asked whether that the following Saturday is suitable for me to go for the interview...
Due to I had a resit exam on that day...
So I just said I'll called him back after I re-confirmed with my guardian regarding the postponed of my resit exam and he gave me his handphone number to contact him...
Yes, the college approved the re-scheduled of my resit paper...
But then, when I called him for the re-confirmation of the interview...
Guess what, I called and called so many times that I couldn't count of...
I even borrowed my friend's phone to called and I am very thankful for that...
(Thanks Jayson - he has been a good friend)
In the end, I had to SMS him to reached him and get him to called me back...
Then, after a couple of days, he called and agreed on the Saturday interview...

And so, that is how we can finally meet...
(That is what you think!)
That glory morning...
I took the train and walked to the hotel to have the interview...
(And I will always remember that particular day as it was my guardian mummy's birthday and I almost had myself killed when I was crossing the road)
Guess what...
The busy manager, Mr Raymond had forgot all about me...
His colleague told me that he is on leave that day...
So, in the end, his colleague, Mr Alex interviewed me...
It was DISAPPOINTING and UPSET!!!
(Is this how you treat a new coming trainee?)

And so...
Without any calls that whether am I confirmed or not...
The person in charge in my college had to called to double confirmed regarding am I in or not...
And this is how and where all the BULLSHITS in my life begins...

Actually I do survey on that particular hotel...
And guess what feedback I got...
He said : -
If is about that hotel, then I will consider it as a middle class working environment. Is not so clean and benefit is around 4/10 rating. Learning out come considering the environment and people that work there, 5/10 rating because not much skill can be gain from that places due to high turn over stuff, and just too many empty cans around, making too much of noise! Management experience rating 7/10, get to learn bad and good stings about working with fakers! Overall rating I will consider it as a 5/10 rating, because the fruit that you will gain will not be anything more than an under ripe product!

What would you think after reading from this?
At first I thought that there maybe a silly misunderstanding of this...
But...
After getting your ass into there...
I had to agreed on all the words his said... 
Especially the word

"WORKING WITH FAKERS"!!!

Stay tuned on what my life would be in this hotel...
And so..
That begins my life of working SIXTEEN hours a day because I am having two jobs...
One is training at the hotel that I don't have a really good thing about it and the other is part-time barista in Starbucks...
 (Those who worked there before, got to admit that there is there BEST place to have your working experience!)

During my days of IT...
There was once that I could not figure it out that as somebody's wife, why I had to work until I got all the blaming and screaming and what so ever from my mum...
And yet...
The one that my child is calling daddy said nothing and do nothing but to enjoying his life of getting to work every single day, go home for dinner (as he don't want to eat what so ever I am cooking as he said that the dishes will spoiled after FIVE hours, and that is how the hell that your mother-in-law brought your wife and her two sisters up!!!), fetching me back from work (this is where I had to initially begged him to do so as Starbucks is giving additional RM8 for those who are working closing [for my store]!!!)...
This is his daily routine and when I was not working Starbucks for closing...
He would say that...
"OMG!!! I won't have anything to eat for the next day for breakfast..."
(Due to the promises that the customers of Starbucks will get FRESH foods daily, all those which can't be sold is being throw away.) 
You get the picture on what I would have to explain that why we have free breakfast...
So, how would you feel like when your husband is saying that particular sentence if you want to have a rest for the night?
Can anyone tell me what would you feel after reading what he had said to me?
Well, do you know what I feel?

IT WAS DAMN FRUSTRATING AS  I HAD TO BEGGED AND ASKING YOU TO FETCH ME BACK OVER MY TEARS AND IT WAS DISAPPOINTING!!!

This man that I called my husband, that my child called him father...
Is UNCUREABLE...
(If anyone found a solution, please oh please do share the antidote with me.)   

 I know I SHOULD NOT saying bad things about him and blogged it out to let everyone know...
But, besides blogging and getting feedback or comment from a friend or somebody around this world it may help to find antidote that I want...
Plus, who can I nagged to as I guess my friends are fed up on listening on what I had to express about him...

Sometimes, I just wanted to scream and bring my darling to somewhere and start over again...
Or maybe kick him out of the house...

Well, speaking of that issue...
There was once that I really, sort of kick him out of the house as we both have a really fierce fight...
And guess what...
He really do wanted to leave the house and go back home to his mother...
He is not a he...
As whatever he do and wanted to do also need his parents approval...
I think my son should call me DADDY instead of MUMMY...
But, in the end, I know that it looks ugly and I still need him for the baby sitter's fees...
So I called him back...
He went to sleep straight away leaving me hugging with my darling and cried...

Well...
THIS IS THE FACT OF A MARRIED TOO YOUNG LIFE!!!

And because of the "brain-stuck" of me getting two jobs and one is paid monthly and the other was paid after the completion of the your IT which will be six months...
I could not figure it out that why I had to go there for eight damn long hours doing something by my observation and no one there to teach me plus not even an offer letter or a proper orientation for me and no income...
So I took one week off myself...
And wrote a letter the reason that I am not be able to go to work...
I know it wasn't right to do so...
I actually could not even sleep for the whole DAMN week...

Due to this problem...
Mr Raymond wanted to see me...
It was the second day I changed to the Front Office Department...
All I could remember is that he told me that...
"This was unacceptable..."
Repeat it over and over again...
And the most pissed off thing he told me about...
"I remember very clearly that I had already told you that you can't take MC for more than two days."
This is when I nodded my head and told him that I don't know anything about it...
Well...
In the end, I cried as I feel so UN-invited, UN-welcomed and UN-wanted...
Because I worked for a month and I still have not signed any offer letter nor any invitation or information regarding the orientation...
And yet...
He was like blaming me for not going for the past orientation due to I had being ill and got a two days MC from the doctor...

And so...
He said he want to see me on his next orientation which will be on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th of May...
And yes, I did attend only the first day of the orientation...
And on that particular day...
As I was rushing to my part-time job, due to his lateness of the orientation, and my carelessness on walking a slippery floor because it was raining...
I SPRAINED my ankle 45 degree backwards to my shoulder at the timekeeper...
And I quickly got up as I think I was late...
Then I stopped at the side for a while to take out my umbrella as it was raining...
At first I didn't feel a thing beside it was getting more harder to walk as I can feel the pain while I am walking in the new KLCC bridge...
I stopped and asked the cleaner if there is a wheel chair for me...
And the cleaner said no...
So I asked again from the security and told him what had happened...
And his manager brought a wheel chair to me and sent me to the ground floor for a medical check up (it was called a security check up according to them) and a taxi ride home...
(Forgot to get his name though as he was rushing for another incident where his people needs him, he left before I could get in a taxi...)
It cost a fortune out of me for the taxi ride...
The driver was kind enough to fetch me back as it was a bad traffic jam during that time and also giving a little discount for the ride too...
He was so DAMN kind... 

Well, was waiting for the manager to pick me up with the wheel chair...
I did called to the man that I married to before calling my mum...
I called him to come immediately to fetch me and I will wait for him...
He said that he is at work and could not go for the moment and it was so jam...
And then I said called his brother of father to come fetch me to the doctor...
All he said was : "I think they were working at this time too, they can't fetch you back." ...
I was pissed and hang up...
(To those who had married, going to married or planning on getting married, this was not the right thing to treat someone had suffer a lot of pain while delivering a child that carries the name of your ancestors!!!)
Then, I had no choice but to called my mum and get help from her...
You see...
MUM IS THE BEST THING YOU EVER HAD!!!
Whatever shits that comes to your life...
She is and will be the one you look for by the end of the day...

Well, it was a matter of life and death as I thought that it would be a bone fracture or something...
Luckily...
It was not...
And until now...
It was swelling and DAMN painful...
That reminds me of last year...
There was once I was fainted while getting to work at the timekeeper...
So I was admitted to the hospital...
He didn't even came to see me...
And the reason was...
My mother called him to go back to work as I was okay for the time being...
The feeling of disappointment never gone away since then...
To all the male readers of my blog...
Please be there on who ever it may be that had called you for help or had been admitted to the hospital...
The first person that he or she would like to see is YOU!!!
(Even know he or she hates you...) 

I am putting an end for now...
It was sad and painful of blogging all the negatives in my life...
Thanks for your time and patience who had read this post...
It was DAMN long I know... 
Have an awesome day...=)

P/S : Please do not ever thought of not getting married if you are a follower of my blog and read about my marriage life. I don't have a fairy-tale marriage doesn't mean that your future marriage is not a fairy-tale too. It will break my heart if you don't try.

No comments:

Post a Comment