Saturday, February 4, 2012

NEW LIFE = NIGHTMARE (Part Fourteen)

OMG!!!
Say already don't wish to post this ever again...
But...
Still I have no choice...

Just now around 5:30pm...
I received a call from my hubby...
He say his father asked us want to go his uncle's house party or not...
Then I said okay lor...
Since I am not cooking and the original plan of going to eat steamboat with his friends were canceled...
Then he said that his father will go my house and pick my baby and go first...
So I si beh beh song lor...
I asked why every time also want to bring him go first?
Why can't we go as a family?
As only me, my hubby and my baby...
He then replied me that his father want to bring him go and play first...
Then I said don't have to do that...
We will go ourselves...
Then we hang up...

After hanging up the phone I was thinking...
Why their family like to suddenly asked people out?
Why can't their family let us know earlier so that we could plan our own things?
So I called my hubby again and asked...
Then I said I don't want to go already...
Since I am planning to go grocery shopping with my hubby and my baby at Tesco...
Then he said that he wanted to go to steamboat also...
I asked him not say canceled already de meh?
He replied that they decided to have a farewell party for one of his friend...
Then I asked how and which one he want to attend?
He told me that he wanted to go both...
Means after he finish work straight away go to his uncle's party and then go to his friend steamboat party again...
Then I said what about his spectacles?
(He dropped it on the floor and it was broken)
I told him to choose one event and can't be so greedy...
I told him that your uncle's party held on every year...
But your friend's farewell party wasn't...
I advised him to go to the farewell party because on the other hand I rather go to the farewell party to be myself rather then smiling all the night and don't know what on earth are his relatives talking about as I don't know how to talk or listen to Teochew...
So he take the advise and called his father...

Few minutes later...
He SMS me that his father is going to called me later...
Then I called him to asked what is going on...
He told me that his father said we promised them that we will go during CNY...
Then I said I don't remember and don't recall any of this at all...
Then he said that they promised his aunt to bring baby attend the party...
I was like WTH!!!
He is my baby and I am his mother...
When I needed his parents to help me on taking care of baby King while am still studying and what negative stories and bull shits they gave me...
Now baby is getting bigger and more easy to take care of...
I feel like they were trying to take him away from me and the reason they want their son to marry me is also because of the baby!!!
So DAMN angry and posted this on the FACEBOOK where I had approved the Chuah's that had added me again since I had deleted them...

Now...
Seriously have no idea what is happening...
F**K~~~ ><''

No comments:

Post a Comment