Thursday, February 2, 2012

NEW CHAPTER IN LIFE (Part One)

Well...
It had been a month since I had moved out with my hubby and my baby King...
I have too say so far so good la...
UniFi's technician had came finally...
Means that I can update my blog if I have the time...
But...
Need to start to pay the bills already...
Haiz...

Let me introduce my new house to you...
Had 3 bedrooms and a bathroom...
It is not a very big house but it is enough for the 3 of us...

Oh ya...
Besides the 3 of us...
There is one person that wanted to treat herself as a stranger and stay at my house for the time being...
So one of the rooms had been rented out to her...
Which makes me sometimes quite mad about her...
Initially I thought of helping her to save money for not renting a room for her but letting her to sleep a bed with a bed frame...
Then she said she feels like depending on others...
And sat there cried...
WTF!!!

No matter you are staying with who and where...
You are still depending on others to rent a room for you...
The difference is that whether the owner is living with you or not...
She say she rather pay me for a room...
And that is what she wants...
I'll give her what she wants then...
Means that our relationship now is that house owner and tenants...
That's all...
Really damn mad at her...

Recently had quarrel with her as I bought a very good friend up to stay for the night at my house...
And she said I didn't introduce to her...
Then...
I answered that she is my friend...
She said friend also have name...
Then I forgot what I had said...
Then the next thing I knew it she slammed the door...
I was so mad I said I was kind enough to shelter to let her live here, I do not need to see her facial expression...

The reason I let her stay her with me is that she rang me in the middle of the night telling me that her housemates are all moving out and she don't know what to do due to the college will be moving to somewhere near station CSL and etc...
Well...
I gave her a solution and she took it...

Now...
Giving all the headaches stuff...
First, I introduce a tour guide job to her since the pay is much higher than working as a waitress in a restaurant...
And when things aren't going well as I shared my experience of leading a tour to her...
I didn't face anything big also...
And when she faced it she find me and like raising her voice up and it was like it is all my fault...
As I know she called others to look for advices and solutions...
Advices we gave, solutions we gave...
Decisions it's all hers...
Still giving us the black face look again...
Seriously beh tahan her...
I SWEAR I WON'T INTRODUCE ANOTHER JOB TO HER AGAIN NO MATTER HOW HIGH IS THE PAY...

Then...
Bringing friends over without letting me know earlier...
Okay...
Fine...
All of them I knew also...
So I didn't say anything la...
What time come back or going where else also didn't say...
I know it is not my business on knowing whatever you are doing...
But still you are living in my house and it is my responsibility if anything happens to you...
ISH...

If you really read this...
I just want to tell you that...
Not everyone can treat you as well as I did...
I wanted to treat you as a family and you don't want...
It's fine with me...
Please change your temper before my limits of breaks off and everything gets ugly...
Not everything can be as you want and as you like...
With your temper you have gone through a lot and you know and won't want it to happen again...
The only solution is changing it no matter you like it or not...
Please think about it and one more thing...
Don't call and gets panic when things gets wrong...
And when you do called and ask for an advice or solution...
Take it or leave it, don't cry over it...

That's all for now...
It's time to cook dinner...
Bye... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment