Friday, January 13, 2012

Back...

I saw the last time I blogged...
It was 26th of July 2011...

Today is 13th of January 2012...
OMG!!!
DAMN LOOOOOOOONG I never update my blog... ><

Okay...
As usual I have STML...
So will just update what had happened recently...

FINALLY!!!
I had moved out to my NEW house...
It is very near to my mum's home as well as the LRT... =)
Really thanks to my mum for the house and everything...

Today is the forth day of my so called "BRAND NEW LIFE"... =D
This story of my BRAND NEW LIFE will be told on a BRAND NEW CHAPTER...
I hope that the title of "NEW LIFE = NIGHTMARE" won't appear again in my blog...
Do STAYED TUNED!!! XD

Next...
My college life...
Am going to IT which is Industry Training soon...
Around March I think...
Anyway...
Decided to stay in KL for the 6 months of training rather than going to PD...
Because I really very worry of my Baby King...
Will be separated with my friends for 6 months...
Feel lonely sometimes when thinking of it...
Haiz...
(Will continue this later...)

Last...
My DARLING...
Baby King...=D
Is in the pink of health...
A very bad temper same as his mother...
Haha...
Teething though...
Eats whatever you eats and whenever you eats...
Leaning how to talk also...
He was like an ECHO... X)

That's all for now...
Will update when free or maybe at least the UniFi had installed... =)

P/S : May not be going back to Penang due to financial problem...
Will try to have discussion with hubby tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment