Friday, June 24, 2011

Ups and Downs...

Here I am blogging again...
Seriously have no idea who and how to express my feelings during this ups and downs week of mine...

For starters...
My son's father start his depression around Monday...
Then...
Been scolded by a close friend of mine on Wednesday...
Later...
Received the prize that I've won in the contest on Thursday...

Any further information about my Monday and Wednesday...
Will blog if when i have the mood later on...

About Thursday...
Early in the morning had woke up because had to accompany Lyn to Maluri Jaya Jusco...
The reason that she wanted to be there so early is because that it is the LAST day of member's day...
And OMG!!!
So many damn nice T-shirts and shoes were on 70% sales...
And I am broke and couldn't buy anything...
Then...
We went to PDI where Lyn bought me a T for my early birthday present... ^^

And mum agreed to bought something for me too...
And I choose to buy a flat white sandal...^^

Thanks mum and sis for the T and the sandal... x)

No comments:

Post a Comment