Friday, June 24, 2011

The Black Formal Wednesday...

Yes...
Coming back to the Wednesday that I was talking about in the previous post...
Here goes...

That day...
I woke up quite early because I mistaken taught that the class was in the morning session...
On the way to the college...
It was weird that I had never received any SMS from this close friend of mine...
Normally she is the one who came the most early and tell us what classes are we in...

Then...
The moment I went up to the 6th floor to look at the schedule...
OMG!!!
My class was in the afternoon session...
So...
With nothing to do...
I started to do the itinerary comparison to Cambodia and...
I go McD to buy the buy 1 free one promotion nuggets...
Because the other close friend of mine wasn't in the mood due to some reason...
I bought the nuggets taught that it would cheer her up...
But...
She doesn't want to eat at all...
It was kind of a disappointment for me...
But anyway come to think of it...
She didn't put a gun to me and force me buy so end of story...

Then...
The RSC members had meeting so I went to the classroom myself...
It was seriously very cold...
Way too cold in the room...
And I sat in the front row of the classroom...
Because the lecturer that taught us was not a very good in lecturing so I taught I sit in front in order to let myself pay attention as I am have NO INTEREST when in comes to the word MARKETING...

When break...
She, the close friend of mine that scolded me...
Started to say that everyone moved to the front and only left her and the other at the back (second row)...
*First of all...
People like to sit where ever they like according to their needs, wants and mood...
You can't control that...

Then...
She say every time she choose the coldest place to sit is because she wanted us to sit together in a row and because of we are scare of cold...
*Second of all...
I know that you are a considerate girl...
You sit the coldest place is because you care about us...
I get it...
But if you were cold...
You can choose not to sit that place...

And I never force you to do so...
Then...
She scolded me that I didn't think of others when I sat on people's place...
*HELLO!!!
There are no names and no rules state that from the beginning of the class where ever you sit it will be your place until the 2 years course finish...


Seriously, I can't think of the thing that I do was a mistake...
The way you scolded me seriously broke my heart and make me think of the incident way back from my secondary school...
Plus, you make me cry for the whole session of the class after break with lack of tissues...

The incident that happened in my secondary years was...
There is this once very very close friend of mine...
We can't continued to be friends is because that she taught that I had do something to let her boyfriend to leave her...
Then...
After all these drama...
She finally found out that I had nothing to do with it and the reason that her boyfriend wanted to leave her is because he found another girl...
Then...
She wanted to make it up with me and so she just act nothing happened and say she forgive me...
WTF!!!

Of course it was too late...
My heart seriously had broke in to pieces...
**No one ever knows the pain that is unless he/she had been through it...
After this, I had not been to school for about 3 to 4 months because I don't want to see her and cried again...
And the silly thing I did was I cut my hand...

And it leave a scar there forever to always remind me of the things that she put me through...

This time...
It was not about any relationship problem but instead of because that I've moved to the front row...
Am not going to be that stupid to cut my hand again...
And not going to college for classes...
Because college is not the same as secondary school...
Once you missed the class and that's it...
Am not going to sacrifice again...
Because I need a good grad to get a good job in order to let my family and my son to live in a better live...

But...
I will do as I said...
I will sit at the back from now on...
No matter I can hear what the lecturer is talking about or not...
Because from the time being...
I am hurt, I am stress and I am stubborn...

P/S : Sitting behind doesn't mean that I am still angry or what ever...
I just saw the message that you sent today when break...
And I am happy to hear that the bulat is chasing you?
Congrats... Take the opportunity for not being single anymore and experience the love life for once is good for your health and soul too... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment