Tuesday, June 14, 2011

NEW LIFE = NIGHTMARE (Part Ten)

Ya...
I admit that I was wrong checking his messages...
But...
When a woman got a feeling of doing so...
That's mean there is something not right...

I checked his phone just now...
And guess what shocking things I found out...
He had phone sex with another girl named 欣怡...
WTH...

Ya...
I know that we are going to divorce sooner or later...
But...
Not now...
We are still husband and wife...
Phone sex?
No wonder he was in the toilet for so damn long yesterday night...

My feeling now are complicated...
On one side I feel a little sadness...
And on the other I think I can sue him for doing that...
And maybe get some 赡养费 from him after we divorce...
And maybe I'll have Baby King's custody...
And...
Back to reality...

Of course...
I was dumb enough not to send all the messages over to my phone the moment I saw those messages...
It was truly shocking for me...
And now...
He deleted all the evidence even the contact number of the girl...
WTF!!!

Let's pray that he do it again and I won't be so dumb for the next time...
**Fingers cross...**

P/S : I won't cry...I won't cry...I won't cry...I won't cry...I won't cry...I won't cry...I won't cry...I won't cry...I won't cry...I won't cry...
Good luck on my final tomorrow... =(

No comments:

Post a Comment