Tuesday, June 7, 2011

NEW LIFE = NIGHTMARE (Part Nine)

BEH TAHAN!!!
MEMANG BEH TAHAN ALREADY!!!
ISH!!!

What the hell...
Your parents as usual went back to Penang without saying a word or giving any hint...
Yet still say me don't have moral?
BULLSHIT!!!

That action of yours makes me feel more and think more that I'm not one of the family...
Seriously...
I don't feel I am anymore...
So don't blame me if I was planning to leave...

Today was the day where we celebrate 端午节...
Mum knew that nobody is going to cook for the two of you and she asked to join us for dinner...
You promised to come a couple of days ago...
And look what you did to pissed my family...
First...
You should have give me a SMS say that you are still working after your afternoon shift ends which is on 9.30pm...
Or if you couldn't call my phone at least try to call my mum, my sister or my house phone and inform...
All of this...
Common sense and it is a basic courtesy that a person should have...
Guess what...
Your parents have mouth to say me but they didn't taught their children to do so...
WTF!!!

Second of all...
Because of you telling me that you are bringing your brother here to eat...
Mum cooked a lot of rice and a lot of dishes just for the both of you...
And look what you did?
My sister can't eat the curry fish just mum want to save it for you...
And when it is almost about 12am...
My mum asked my sister and she don't want to have it anymore because it is very late already...
And there goes the curry fish!!!

Third...
Because of you always so late come to pick me and baby King up...
Mum set a rule on not allowing anybody in and out after 12am...
And what you did these few days didn't impress my family or me at all...
You just make the things even worst...
Just the night before yesterday...
I told you that I wanted to go home early so that I can wash my hair, have a bath, do some revision and some data entry...
I even had an agreement with mum to take care of baby King for the night so that I can have the time to help you guys to fold that mountain of clothes which your mother left before leaving...
But you...
You are too late when you came here...
Seriously I don't know what you all are doing during that time...
Mum had locked all the gates...
And chased all of us to sleep...
Even so...
I still am laying on the bed and waited for at least a SMS or a phone from you...
I fell asleep...
The next morning I checked...
I was hoping that there is at least 1 or 2 calls or SMS from you...
But that disappoint me a lot...
Not a single call or message on my phone screen...
WTF!!!

And then...
The previous night...
If you are going to be late...
Can't you please SMS me or give me a call?
What are you doing with the new phone that you got for RM 300 right after you got your salary?
Playing games or communicating with people?
WTF!!!

Every night have to watch TV until late at night...
Then...
Play phone games until the next morning only sleep...
Who the hell do I marry with?
A 21 years old children?
It's not that a sin that you play phone games...
The problem is you don't want to help by keep an eye on baby King while I am working home trying to get extra income in order to make our lives better...
How could you throw all the work to me?
You are the husband or I am the husband?
I am suppose to feed you or you are suppose to feed me?
WTH!!!

Going to have dinner with your brother and cousin at Connaught...
That place where you were going was not cheap at all...
And you asked me whether I want to go or not...
I said no because I wanted to finish the data entry as soon as possible...
I told you buy something for me and guess what you say...
I DON'T HAVE MONEY...
WTF!!!
I am starving to death as my mum didn't cook previous night...
Then...
I just go to the kitchen to have some biscuit and sky juice...
You have money to spend on petrol going to Connaught to eat...
You have money to spend on expensive dinner...
You have money to pamper yourself to buy a new phone...
But when I asked money from you to buy pampers and medicine...
You said : Can I pay you back next week?
You know what?
I WANT A DIVORCE IMMEDIATELY!!!

Seriously...
I don't know why the hell I marry you the first place...
(Of course as you guys know, I just wanted his father's name in the baby's birth certificate...)
Now most of all the things are mostly paid by my mum...
All I know now is...
MUM IS THE BEST!!!
She helps me take care of baby King even know she just had her surgery...
I am so grateful to have her as my mum...

Speaking of the surgery...
I told you that she is having her surgery...
Any yet, as a son-in-law...
Shouldn't you at least asked how is she doing or buy something for her?
You just acted like you don't know!!!
That is how your parents taught you right?

And as I said...
Mum lock the gates after 12am...
Ya...
I know you had come...
You called...
Mum is angry...
She ordered us not to pick up the phone...
She is the boss...
Of course we have to listen to her...
And yet...
You climb into our gate...
You think this is very cool is it?
You could have get caught if there is police petroling around the area...
As what you did...
You scared the hell of me and my family...
You make my mum even more pissed!!!

I am not going back with you and you ask for it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment