Wednesday, June 29, 2011

NEW LIFE = NIGHTMARE (Part Eleven)

Gosh...
Finally got the time to write this...
As I was saying...
My son's father had his depression...
And this time last about a week...
He is now closely to a normal him already...
But still...
Pissed me off even more than I can stand...
All I can say is...
MEMANG BEH TAHAN!!!

About his depression...
I have no comments on it because it is beyond my control...
Even the 伍公佛祖 also have no comments about it...
But...
Last night I have something to comment about...
F*** YOU!!!

Baby King is crying out loud and I don't know what is happening...
And all he do is that lying on the bed and shut his eyes...
Can't you just console your son even know that he don't want you to hug him?
Everything also I have to do...
Luckily last night his sister have not went to bed yet...
So she did helped me a lot on making the medicine to console my Baby King...
Appreciated... =)

Then...
His father...
I know I'm not suppose to comment about his life plus it is not my house...
But...
What the hell is wrong with him?
Watch TV until late night is not a sin...
But turning the volume UP until in my room also can hear what the characters in the movie are talking...
Hello...
I have class the next morning...
I am lacking of sleep because your son don't want to help out...
And your grandson was not in a very comfortable condition...

Ya...
My dear Baby King...
Sick again...
The close friend of his came to visit him once more...
Haiz...

Seriously...
Am repeatedly asking myself why?
Why do I have to face this?
All of this?

Quarrel with my mum because I need always went to work and leave Baby King to her...
Quarrel with my mum because I overslept and not attending class due to work late the previous night...
Quarrel with my mum because I don't know...
That's how we communicate?
LOL!!!

P/S : I begged you to let me leave you whenever I wanted to...
Because I just want a way out from you and your family...
It's stressing me out...
I am so sorry to say that I don't like to follow the Rules and Regulations of your family...
Even know that you told me that no one in your family is going to like me after all the things I did...
I DO WHAT I LIKE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment