Wednesday, July 6, 2011

NEW LIFE = NIGHTMARE (Part Twelve)

I am seriously jumping with joy today because final exam results is OUT!!!
I got A- in my Front Office Procedure and Financial Accounting...
**CLAPS**

But thanks to Mr Chuah...
Thank you for ruin my day...

He suddenly message me that...

既然你没情,我何必对你有意,你不爱我孩子就归我,这早就说好的!
Through this, all I can say and think of is he married with me is because of the baby boy...
Plus, I didn't make any agreement on that statement...
你别说什么悔过书什么的!
Call you to write this regret letter is for you to think what have you done and is it right or wrong...
Plus a promise to me and baby king that you will not repeat the same mistake again...

你家经济能力不好还要供你姐妹读书,我看早已负债连连!
Well, this is my family problem...
You can't help any of that too...

在加上你们没有能力与时间顾孩子的环境下!
Like you have...
You everyday also got work...
Come back bath, eat dinner, play hand phone and watch television then sleep...
You where got time to play with your son?
All you do is throw baby to your mother to take care...
This kind of solution I won't so stupid to go and accept again...
Because the last last lecture from your father...
Told me that your mother would sit at home and think many many things such as why is she need to take care of baby king at home and I go out to work...
If like that her mother say she go out to work and I stay home to take care of baby...

**This kind of words make me think that you don't want me to study and work, you guys want me to stay at home to take care of baby...
Oh please, if you guys don't like me studying and working, then don't promise my mother in the first place to let me to finish my studies...

Sending him to the baby sitter is the best solution...
Baby sitter love him very much and all of their children treat baby king like their own brother...
Taught him to play, eat and talk...

你说法官会判孩子给你还是我!
I won't do things that I don't have confidence...
Even if I don't have any, I will still go on no matter what until I get what I want...

还有我和他的血缘才是正统的!
WHF does this mean?
... ... ...

共同抚养有很多方法,他还是姓蔡,就算你是他妈妈也没有权利独占他,除非你把我杀了,走你妈的后路或许有一丁点的希望可以让孩子转姓韦,这个月你就在你家,我在我家,你好好想想!
I didn't say anything about helping baby king to change his sir name...
He is still a member of the Chuah clan...
I didn't say that I want to owned baby king, you all can still visit him and play with him...
I also would like to stay at my mum's house, but my things are over there...
How am I going to go to college if my things are all over your house...
Stupid!!!

我不是逼你,只是想让你知道你所向往的自由会让你的未来付出残痛的代价!
All I know now is...
Leaving the you, I would be more happier, less worries and less stress...


**Redness = My thinking

WTF!!!
Seriously I don't know what and how to talk to him...
You guys be the judges this time...
Tell me what I should do?
Besides continue to 忍 him!
Totally no mood jor lor...
WTH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment