Wednesday, April 20, 2011

NEW LIFE = NIGHTMARE (Part Seven)

Today...
I am seriously very unhappy when Ms Beh break the news to me...
I feel like crying...

Ms Beh told me that I'm BARRED from my HHR final exam...
I was in schocked!
So am I now...
Still not believing that I had been BARRED from exam...

For most of the reasons that I skipped the class is because I woke up late...
Due to need to take care of baby King, do homework, do assignment, work and tidy up the room until late night...
Plus...
Every morning I need to call him up like a thousands of times...
I know that he is very tired...
But there is nothing much that can do when you don't have a car for me to bring baby King to the baby sitter...
Well...
No matter he is in the afternoon shift or in the morning shift...
He also had to get up early to send baby King to the baby sitter...
And there is sometimes that I am in the morning class and he was in the afternoon shift...
This situation is really making me CRAZY!!!

I'm getting a second thought on our marriage...
I would just like to leave...
I would just like to give up...
I am seriously very tired...
I am sorry...
What a woman got to do what a woman got to do...

Since I'm married...
My attendance record is not that good...
It's either LATE or ABSENT...
I want to make it right...
I want to move back to my mother's house...
I want to just FOCUS on my studies...
I want to just FOCUS on my baby King...
I want to just TAKE CARE of my family...
My mother espeacilly...
Doing a lot of part time in order to let us have a good life...
Since daddy died...
She had been a very very hard time on raising us...
I didn't even know that she had her heart surgery...
Every time I think about this...
I cried...
I am not there to accompany her...
I want to grab my chance to accompany her and do what I can to be by her side before it is too late...
Even now...
Baby King's diapers, food, toys, walker...
Whatever baby things you named it...
She pay for it...
NOT the father!!!

So the conclusion is...
I will be moving back to my house when he went to Korea for holiday for a week...
And I will go back to his house...
Because to me...
His house is like a HOSTEL to me...
I put my things there...
Have my shower...
I slept there...
And when the sun arise...
I'm out for the day...
Since is like that...
I am going to move back at least until I am graduate...
Otherwise...
He need to buy a house for the three of us to stay with...

No comments:

Post a Comment