Sunday, May 22, 2011

NEW LIFE = NIGHTMARE (Part Eight)

Long time did not update what has been going on...
Now finally have the time to do so...
Here goes another annoying story from me...

Well...
He went to Korea as planned...
It was a company trip...
He was gone for almost a week...
And HOORAY for me...
Because am staying at my house with Baby King...

It was nothing...
Everything was so peaceful...
Except for Baby King was teething...
So for almost the whole week it was suffering because of having fever, flu, cough and so on...
Took him to the doctor and the doctor gave him about 7 kinds of medicine to eat...
Poor him...
But the happy days didn't last long...
When he break the news to me that...
He had spend all his money to buy a very expensive boots in Korea...
All he left was just the babysitter's salary...
I was like WTF...

I know that this is your first time out take flight and out from this country...
But you don't have to spend all of your money and buy things you don't really need...
Plus...
Where got such stupid people will went to Korea and buy Adidas boots?
And because of this...
Make my day even worst...
Taking Baby King to the doctor waste me almost all my allowance...
And was thinking that can claim from him...
But...
ISH!!!

Then...
I was angry for about two days and refuse to go home with him...
and I don't really remember what the hell happened...
We had a big fight...
During the "war"...
The only thing he say that makes me happy is...
He told me to stay there (my house) as long as I want...
Don't come back also never mind...
And my reaction was like...
OH YEAH!!!

Until not long after...
He SMS me and asked me to go home with him...
And I was forced to follow him home...
Because there is something I need to use is in his house...
So I went back with him...

And when i was back...
Guess what happened?
His mother was so DAMN "POLITE"...
She put all Baby King's things that was previously in the basket at the living room in to my cabinet...
It was so messy until I had to clear it up again...
Of course...
I was angry...
DAMN ANGRY!!!

If she put it on my bed I won't be so pissed about it...
At least don't go in to my room when I am not around to find people's things...
It is not right and you know it...
Besides...
I am quite tidy and stubborn about the way I put my things...
Guess what i found out?
My cabinet was all opened by someone...
WTF!!!
Obviously that someone was looking at my stuff...
I hate people touching my things without asking me about it...
And someone important to me too...
Makes me more dislike you because you are the one who lectured me about all the moral stuff and let's see what you have...
Just let me shout out one word to ease my anger...
GO TO HELL!!!

His mother seriously...
Beh tahan!!!
She is the one that promise to help me watch after Baby King in the first place...
So she as my elder I had to listen to her...
This is what he told me when I married him...
And I listen to her about stop on breast feeding Baby King...
And look what happened not long after Baby King didn't had breast milk...
Obviously his immune system its not that good...
And he got lung infection and had to stayed in the hospital for 8 long suffering days...
I am not blaming her...
I am blaming myself because I didn't stand up for myself and for my son too...

Now you are not taking care of Baby King anymore...
To me...
From the point of view I see...
You are the one who don't want to take care of Baby King...
Why are you always have to steal him away from me whenever I was home with Baby King?
Plus...
Again...
Without asking some more...

Please...
Before you lecture people...
You have to think about the whether you have the same problem too...

The other day...
After I went back home...
His sister came in to my room and I taught she was only playing with him...
And I was unpacking the things with him that he left for me to "clean" after coming back from Korea...
Then...
The moment I turn my back to see what is Baby King doing...
I saw her carrying him away from the bed and I was looking at her...
She looked back...
She looked at me and tole me that her mother wanted to play with Baby King...
I finally beh tahan say her : You want to take my son out you don't know how to ask first is it?
OMG!!!
That felt so great...
Then...
Without saying anything she left with Baby King...
Then I turned to my husband and say...
Your mother want to play with the grandson she don't know come and carry him ah?
My husband just diam diam at there...
If you asked for permission and if the condition allows...
Sure I will let you do whatever you want...

This makes me remember of another incident...
I borrowed my camera to Lun to take pictures in Korea...
And I don't know and don't want to know about it...
He left the camera in his siblings house...
Then...
His parents went to take the camera...
Go take camera mai go take camera lor...
You take a on the process of recovering baby go for what?
I said NO already but they still bring him out...
Plus it is raining some more...
I was angry and posted my feeling in FB on purpose...
No offense of saying this...
But I am seriously lack of words to describe them...
Except for...
NO BRAIN!!!

Okay...
So long for now...
Expressed all the anger and boy it feels better...
So long for now...
Wish me luck for the future with no worries...
Wish me luck for the future that I can have my own house... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment