Wednesday, February 9, 2011

To Believe Or Not To Believe

Yesterday went to see the Sifu with my mum...
Of course...
Baby King is coming along...
Because Sifu wanted to see King King... ^^

Sifu said this year I MAY have another coming...
MUST MUST MUST prevent from getting pregnant again...

Sifu said this year my health is not that good...
And I felt it too...
He said lungs, large intestine, liver and stomach MUST take care properly...
And the worst part is...
He told me that I had to sleep before 2am...
And this was a very challenging one...
OMG!!!

Sifu also said that whenever I am alone...
Don't think so much...
Be optimism always...
(I guess this is the only way to prevent me from hurting myself again...)

And one very very IMPORTANT one...
Sifu said that I had to control my temper...
Whatever happened also must be hard-hearted enough don't say anything...
LOL!!!

Lucky to have this blog...
Can express through here...
Haha...
LONG-LIVE INTERNET!!! =D

Yes...
I ADMIT...
I am a bit of superstition...
But...
After listening to the Sifu...
It some how calm me down very very much... =)
Anyway will try my best to take care myself...
This is the only way in order to watch my baby King grow up... ^^

P/S : Sifu said that it is DESTINED that me and my hubby to be husband and wife...
So I am not going to say that I want to divorced again...
(Well, sometimes MAYBE will think of it)
Will try to solve the problem if not just leave it and let it be... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment