Friday, January 7, 2011

NEW LIFE = NIGHTMARE (Part Four)

Since this mother is not around...
I am actually according to them...
It's responsible for all the house chores...
Ya...
I know that I'm suppose to help out...
But shouldn't they help out a bit too?
Do I need to voice out every time?

It's been very very tired after school and work...
When reached home need to...
Sweep the floor...
Wipe the floor...
Wash the clothes...
Hang the clothes...
Wash dishes...
Put back everything to the right place that they left it just there after using it...
Some more...
At night need to take care of Hin Hin...
Luckily he sleeps until the next morning...

All this also never mind...
I can accept...
But something I really really can't accept what he had done to me this morning...

I won't forgive him no matter what...
Want to know what he did?

... ASK HIM!!! ...

After that...
He went to take his sister out to school...

Then...
When I woke up...
It's was 7.30am already...
It is considered late...
Because I haven't pack the things that was suppose to bring...

When I walked to the living room..
I saw him using my Lappie...
If he can opened means my password need to be change...
How can he do so?
Didn't his parents taught him that taking people's belongings without asking permission is wrong?
Know what he answered?
He said I DON'T LOVE HIM!

Does love equal to sex?
Does love means you have to give whatever the other half wants even you refuse to?
I don't think so...
In another words...
I OBJECT!!!

Since this is the case...
Then...
I rather DIVORCED...
And start a new life with my son...
I rather raise my son up by myself than counting on him or his family...
And there is a problem if I'm really going to DIVORCED...
He said he want Hin Hin...

What can I do?
God-Brother suggested that don't think any more...
Finish my studies while earn some money for my own if anything happened...
After that only see how and what to do...

This means that I had to be EXTREMELY patient for this two years...
ISH ISH ISH!!!

Am planning to record whatever they did wrong on here...
And if I decided to go...
I am going to write a list of this shits out on a paper...
And just leave the letter there...
And take Hin Hin out of the house and NEVER EVER come back...

Just by thinking of it makes me excited and very the DAMN happy... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment