Friday, January 7, 2011

NEW LIFE = NIGHTMARE (Part Three)

For some reason...
Well...
The doctor didn't really know what is wrong also...
Most probably is cause by DEPRESSION...
His mother went in to hospital few days ago...

Went to visit her yesterday...
She was totally like a dead person lying on the bed...
Don't want to eat...
But luckily got drink some water...
Have high fever some more...

Since her condition was that bad...
So I had to sent Hin Hin to the baby sitter...
Because no one it's free to look after Hin Hin...

Before she went in to the hospital...
She was also like a nearly dead person...
She refuse to eat...
She would suddenly woke up and say want to take care of Hin Hin...

There's one time that she suddenly woke up...
And came out of the bedroom...
Sat on the floor and hug Hin Hin...
Then after I went to the kitchen to take water...
She had took Hin Hin to the bedroom...
Then I call him to take back Hin Hin...
But she refuse to give Hin Hin back..
She held Hin Hin so tight and Hin Hin cried...
I can't stand it anymore...
I went into the room and snatch Hin Hin back myself...
THIS IS SERIOUSLY WAY TOO SCARY!!!

I'm not going to let her take care of my son ever again...
Whether his family like it or not...

No comments:

Post a Comment