Thursday, July 9, 2009

Loooooooog Post...

Ohaiyo...
I'm back...
Where did I stopped?
Oh ya...

IKEA!!!

6th of March

Sis took me to IKEA...
Bought a NEW bed frame and a NEW-MINIMIZED computer desk...
My rubbish was too many...
Until now also can't fit all in...
LOL!!!
Who call my STORE-BEDROOM was so damn small...
Oh ya...
Bought a leaf-shaped canopy as well...
It's also bout the "FENG SHUI"...
IKEA was so big...
After we had marked down the things we wanted to buy...
We had to go to a big...
No...
It's HUGE place to get the materials...
It was so damn heavy...
There wasn't a gentleman gentle enough standby there to help us...
After that...
I had to rushed back to packed my belongings...
Because the following day I'm going to join the HARI KELUARGA KEPANDUAN at DESA WATER PARK with Maxine...
Yup...
I'm going to overnight at her house...^^
Actually we made our "tai ka che"'s birthday present until midnight while having snacks...

7th of March

Early in the morning had to force myself to wake up in the comfortable AIR-CORN bed...
Then, off we go to the water park...
Met lots of my "OLD" friends...
And of course some NEW friends as well...^^
I think there were over 1000 guides went to this BIG event...
Kids was running around...
It was like so scary...
They were like just my hip-tall...
And every time I walked...
I had to look down...
(I'm not saying I'm tall...XD)
Of course...
In this wonderful family day...
And so many kids around...
There was my FAVORITE...
VANILLA IC
E-CREAM!!! \(^.^)/
At the end of the day...
I was wondering...
Why do they don't get tired?
I was like so DAMN sleepy...
My eyes was shutting...
My legs are killing me...
So once I reached home...
I was like a lazy pig...
Slept until the next morning...
Oh ya...
Our dear Pn Toh gave the committee members a pot of beautiful white orchid...^^


9th of March

It was our "tai ka che"'s birthday...
Yup...
It's NORMA...
Who else?
We met at the KL Central...
Then went to take putra to the birthday girl's house...
We sat at the MCD in the Am Corp Mall while waiting Justin to buy the cake and Komi to bring Norma to us...
Well...
I think Norma expected our SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY...
Because she doesn't looked surprise at all...
We had to think of a better plan next year...
After that...
We played pool and ping pong at Norma's condo...
It was my first time playing pool!!!
Wow...
Felt like a BIG girl...
Haha...XD
Then it was too boring waiting us to put all the balls in the hole...
We stopped and changed to ping pong...
Of course...
Playing ping pong just like that wasn't fun for us...
No exitment at all...
So we copied the TVB's game show...
Choose a title then say out the answer while hitting the ball to your partner...
Well...
So far the MOST stupidest title was...
"KIND OF LAUGHTER"...
Imagine Maxine and Roha played...
It was like...
M: Hehe (Hit the ball to Roha)...
R: Hoho ( Hit back the ball to Maxine)...
(P/S: The above was just an example...
I don't want you guys laughing in front of the computer ALONE while looking at this blog...
Then your parents will like thinking...
"What's wrong with my daughter?"...
You know Maxine right?
The way she laughed that day...
OMG!!! XD...)
And me and Losh was laughing and laughing like a MANIAC sitting at the bench...
LOL!!!
And the two who was playing pool on the next table...
Which is Norma and Komi...
Was thinking "What's wrong with the guides?"...
Later on...
Losh and Komi went home...
And we stopped the games...
Siting at the sofa...
The night is still young...
So Norma bought us to Desa Fishing Spot to PRAWNING...
(Because we were fishing prawns not fish...=D)
These was our first time...
We had no experience...
But at the end of the day we got 5 prawns...
Yipee...^^
Norma even named the first 3 prawns as TOM, DICK and HARRY...
LOL!!!

OMG!!!
I forgot the day when me and Maxine went to have luch at Time Square...
Will upload the silly photos next post...
And I was tagged by Mei Wern...==
Sorry dear...
I was LAZY...
Hehe...XD
Tata...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment