Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Fresh Start...

Today is 1st of July...
Planned to went for college this morning...
Then later on went for class at Cambridge...

But...
I slept late...
So skipped class again...X)

Although miss already the morning class at college...
Of course won't miss the afternoon class at Cambridge...
Hehe...

Went there with Peggy...
Long time didn't see her already...=)
Actually...
The class was boring...
Because I've went through the chapter in the previous class...
As the class goes on...
We were chit-chatting about her trip...
And of course gossip bout her friends things...

Will be visiting my secondary school on Friday...
I hope she can come with me too...
Then...
We can go for SHOPPING!!! XD

Oh ya...
By the way...
Met Sam before having class...^^
He is a very kind man...
He promised to sponsor my next level's books...
Yeah...\(^^)/

That's all for today...
Now need to transfer some of my blog post to here...
Hehe... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment