Monday, November 29, 2010

NEW LIFE = NIGHTMARE (Part One)

The reason I wanted to blog again...
It's because I need a place for me to express my feelings...
I usually express my feelings at facebook...
But...
There are too many relative on facebook...
So it means that no matter what I post they also will get to see it...
And maybe tell my IN-LAWS about it...
And FINALLY after the little talk that we had today...
The only thing in my mind was I WANT TO MOVE OUT!!!
And so I started to delete all the CHUAH's profile...
It feels good...
In fact...
GREAT!!! X)

After marriage...
I realize that the exterior of the family will always look good...
But the interior...
OMG!!!
Really can't stand it...

The problem to me was...
Mother-In-Law SPOILED their children very much...
During my pregnancy...
I still went to college...
Do my assignment...
And help to do some light house chores because some of the house chores they PANTANG pregnant lady to do...

I still remember that before I give birth...
She always tell me that Father-In-Law was late to deliver the food to her and she starved...
Because after a person gave birth and all the drama...
The person will be very tiring...
And need to eat to prevent the wind to go in...
At first I thought that...
She has been through she knows how it feels and she will prevent it happening to me...
Well...
I WAS WRONG!!!

I starved for quite a long time...
And because they PANTANG many things...
I can't eat the food that was ready from the hospital...
At last...
I starved and the wind got in my tummy...
And when the food prepared and arrived...
I had no appetite to eat already...
That is okay by me...
But...
When I told them that...
I got scolded...
And I had to force myself to eat...
ISH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment