Thursday, July 9, 2009

Miracle...XD

WOW...
Today I skipped school again...
Haha...XD

I didn't do that on purpose...
I can't woke up due to too excited bout the camp...
Hehe...X)

Scare didn't take these...
Scare didn't take that...
Scare need to use these...
Scare need to use that...
Haha...
Worry too much already...
Kaka...=D
At last need to bring 3 bags...
Haha...XD

Anyway...
When I woke up...
There was no one at home...
I was HOME ALONE...
So decided to tidy up my room...
After that clean my messy room...
Iron all my clothes...

Then...
Don't know what happened to me...
Started to sweep the floor...
That wasn't weird at all...
But moping after sweeping...
That was a MIRACLE!!!

I swear I never do that to the whole house since I was small...
LOL...
Now that the whole house is clean...
Feel so comfortable...
Wakaka...XD

Oh ya...
There's another miracle happened...
My mum called just now to check whether am following her back or not...
Then she said that sis said she want to fetch me to HQ tonight...
I repeat...
SIS SAID THAT SHE WANT TO FETCH ME TO HQ TONIGHT...
Walao...
I was like...
WOW!!! THIS IS MY LUCKY DAY!!! XD
No need to carry 3 bags take LRT already...
Thanks to my generous kind sis...
\(^^)/...

No comments:

Post a Comment