Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Luckies Girl...

Tomorrow is the day that...
I'll be starting a NEW life...
I'll be starting a NEW course...
I'll be joining a NEW class...
I'll be meeting NEW classmates...
I'll be on my way to a NEW career as well...
Tour guide...
Here I come...
Dear passengers...
Please bear...=)

Lol...
Wondering why I suddenly change course right?

Yup...
I'm studying hotel management previously...
But due to the stupid school didn't update their PTPTN things...
Cause me and my course mate can't apply the PTPTN loan...
Now they settle everything...
And had to wait for the next time to apply...
Which is in September...

So my mother had to pay RM200 monthly until I get the loan...
How and where is my mother going to find such a huge amount of money?
She still owe her friend the deposit that she had to pay for my school previously...
It's really frustrating to mention this issue again...

As I mention above...
I'm the LUCKIEST girl..
A door shuts...
The other door opens...

Well...
Somehow...
There's an opportunity for me to start a NEW career in my future life...
Due to the loss of jobs of people in Malaysia...
The government agreed to sponsor them to study this course...
Which mean this course is FREE...
(Somehow they include me in and make sure I get this promotion...Shhhhh...)

Of course...
There are terms and conditions...
Which will be...
After studied this course...
You had to work and get the letter from your boss...
(Forgot what letter is that already...Hehe...:D)
Besides that...
You can't missed a single class...
Or else...
You had to pay the course fee yourself...

OH MY GOD!!!
Which mean I can't fall sick...
Had to take good care of my health...
Need to start spray the stupid medicine already...

And...
I had to kinda stop my guiding for a moment...
Sob sob...T.T
At least until the end of the year...

Will be pressuring myself also...
Because there will be tonnes of...
NEW things...
NEW places...
To be learn and memorize...
I repeat...
MEMORIZE...
(I had a serious HTML...:()
Haiz...

Never mind...
WHEN THERE'S A WILL...
THERE'S A WAY...
Bear that in mind!!!
I CAN DO IT!!! X)

No comments:

Post a Comment