Thursday, July 9, 2009

Horoscope...^^

To me...
The horoscope in The Star newspaper is quite accurate...
(Well...
A girl have to believe what a girl have to believe...
Wakaka...XD)
I personally like to read bout things like these...
But not fully believing in it la...
Believing in yourself is more important...

Anyway...
Let's check out what my star sign says this week...

Leo (July 23 - Aug 23)...
Lucky Day is Saturday...
Lucky Colour is Green...
Lucky Number is 12...
Leos work hard and play wild...
You easily transform from playful kitten to feisty lion...
Just don't forget the cat naps...
Or you'll be using up too many lives too soon...
Still,
There's precious little chance of keeping you still this week...
Face it,
You're in an adventurous mood...

"Just don't forget the cat naps...
Or you'll be using up too many lives too soon..."


What it says is totally right...
I've been staying up late...
Sometimes didn't even sleep these few days...
Kaka...^^

I'm crazy I know...
Life is too short to do all the things we wanted to do...
Recently have been planning on not sleeping...
Due to the deadline of our group project...
But after reading this...
I felt like God wanted me to stay alive more longer...
And that my daddy know this EVIL plan of mine...
So they purposely let me saw this...
Hehe...=D

Well...
Maybe I think too much...
But I believe what I believe...^^
Congratulations dad...
You manage to destroy my EVIL plan...
Now I have to reschedule...(=.=lll)
LOL...^^

Anyway...
Just want to say that...
BABY LEOS ROCKS!!!
(Yup...Am praising myself...Hehe...)

If you wanted to know more bout horoscope...
Please click the following link...^^
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horoscope

TTFN...
(Ta Ta For Now...^^)
(Learnt it from Tigger...XD)

No comments:

Post a Comment