Monday, July 20, 2009

Crazy Weekend...

Yeah...\(^^)/
Emelia's mum finally approved...
To let her overnight at my house and go to Bon Odori with me already...^^
(Although between got some unhappy things happened...Let's just forget it...)

As the title above...
So far...
This had been the craziest weekend in my life...

18 of July...
It was a Saturday...
I woke up bout 11 something...
Prepared myself...
Then...
Went to have lunch with my mummy dear...

We ordered western food...
To me it was surprisingly delicious...=p
After that...
Mum sent me to Cambridge...
Met Peggy there...

We skipped classes...
And went to Jusco window shopping...
Hehe...
Until bout 3 o'clock in the afternoon...
We just went home...

Sista pick me up at the LRT station...
Went home...
Took a rest...
Swept the floor...
Took a shower...
Then...
Prepared myself for the next destination...
BON ODORI...^^

Bout 5 something...
Leon came and picked me up...
After that...
Went to picked up Lia...
We got lost at Len Seng on the way...
Hehe...X)
But finally still manage to reached her house la...

Bout 6, 7 something like that...
We reached our destination...
Which is the Panasonic Sports Complex (Formerly known as Matsushita Centre)...
This is the 33rd Bon Odori Festival...

Actually we had nothing to do there...
As soon as we reached there...
Took some picha...
(Will upload them when I'm free...)
The funniest thing was...
Leon bought the camera...
But left the batteries at home...
LOL...

Later on...
We all are hungry...
So went to the food stalls and see got what to eat...
The food there was DAMN expensive man...
But we shared out...
So was not that "hurt"...
Hehe...X)

Well...
We met LOTS of old friends there...
Met Kary...
And other seniors in the school as well...
Met my dear son also...^^
And other ex-schoolmates as well...
We went back after taking the EXPENSIVE dinner we had...

It was bout 9 something when I reached home...
Lia and I prepared ourselves for the next stop...
Which is midnight movie in Leisure Mall...
With my dearest brother, Alan...

He picked us up bout 10 something like that...
Reached cinema bout 11 o'clock...
After buying the tickets...
Went to Wong Kok to have supper...
As me and Lia was still hungry...
We ordered CHEESE rice...
DELICIOUS!!! xp

Our movie started at 12 midnight...
After the show...
Alan fetched us back home...
When I reached home...
It was bout 3 in the morning...
This is the FIRST time for the both of us...

We chit-chatted for a while...
And went for bed...

19 of July...
Woke up early in the morning...
Hung up the clothes from the washing machine...
Prepared ourselves for the day...
After that...
Alan came to picked us up...
Planned to sing k...^^

Reached there...
Got the room 22...
Waited for others to come...
Later on...
Alvin showed up...
We sang bout 3 hours like that...

Finally...
Can hear Lia sing again...XD
So nice...
Plus I never thought that Alan can sing that well also...
~claps for the both of them~

I always managed to escape to sing...
Wakaka...X)

After that...
Had to fetch Lia home already...
So we said goodbye to Alvin...
And went off...

Then...
Alan said want to watch movie...
So i accompanied him...
After that he sent me home...

Oh my...
What a EXTREME weekend...
Although it was tiring...
But it was fun if you do this once in a while...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment